Camouflage Bed Sets Tips & Guide
Do your kids love anything related to camo? Or, your husband love hunting? If so, this is the time to consider buying camouflage bed sets. You might never imagine applying camo themes into your bedroom, right? The truth is that they could bring dramatic and stunning look into the bedroom.
Where to Put the Camouflage Bed Sets
You may wonder where to put the camouflage bedding, right? If you meet one of the following conditions in your house or living space, camo-themed bedding can be a wonderful choice:
- You live in a house with country or rustic theme. Put camo-themed bed sets in the main bedroom. They add to wilderness and natural feel into your house.
- One of your family members, such as your husband, boys or even your daughter, is obsessed or loves hunting and camo. You can put the bedding in their bedroom.
- Your family has a cabin lodge or a hunter cabin for a holiday retreat
In fact, those are only some common ideas. You can actually put the camouflage bed sets in any bedroom as long as the owner loves it.
Tips and Guide for Buying Camouflage Bed Sets
Just like any other bed sets, make sure to choose one that fits your need. First of all, do not forget to pay attention to quality by getting information on the fabric, weaving technique, and thread count. In addition, the following tips may help you:
- To add wild and masculine feel to the boys’ bedroom, choose bed set with mainly green tone
- To add some feminine touches for the girls’ bedroom, choose bed set with mixed orange and tan or mixed pink and tan tones.
- For master bedroom, tan-dominated bedroom is a perfect choice.
- If possible, add some decorative items to emphasize the country life atmosphere in the bedroom. Examples include headboard made of reclaimed wood or camo-themed wall hanging.
So, designing a bedroom using camouflage bed sets can be a fun, right? What you need to is just adjusting the theme and the look without overlooking the aspect of comfort.