Shabby Chic Baby Bedding Tips & Guide
Welcoming the baby is always an interesting moment. There are a lot of things to be prepared, including the baby bedding. Good baby bedding is a must, as it keeps your baby feel comfortable and sleeping well. But Moms, the bedding designs is a matter of your preference. Shabby chic baby bedding is a great idea if you love vintage decoration with its timeless beauty. Shabby chic provides delightful theme and lovely atmosphere in the nursery..
Tips for Buying Shabby Chic Baby Bedding
Before deciding the bedding patterns and palette, make sure to pay attention to the following tips:
- The bed set made of100% cotton is the most popular since it is soft, highly absorbent, and verygentle for baby’s skin. Satin is alsocommonly used for baby beddingmaterial but sometimes it can cause allergic reaction if the baby’s skin issensitive.
- Shabby chicbaby beddingis most suitable for girls. Yes, it commonly features floral patterns invintage style. The most popular designs are red flower printed on off-white,aqua, turquoise, soft pink, or soft purple backgrounds.
- Shabby chicpatterns still work for baby boys. To avoid the feminine feel, choose a setwith turquoise or aqua background. Avoid choosing one with bright red floralprints. Shabby chic patchwork helps moderate the feminine look.
- To get the best look you can add floral wallpaper or mural artist paints. Some sets of shabby chic babybedding come with windows valances and wall decals.
- Choose decorative items with coordinating colors to create a harmonious feel as well as styles in the nursery room.
Those are some important things to be considered when finding the right option of shabby chic baby bedding. To create the maximum shabby chic decoration in your baby’s room, you can buy some furniture and accessories with shabby chic design. You also can look for some ideas and pictures of shabby chic design especially for nursery.